How to get to Inha University from Incheon international airport
- Step 1 : At the Incheon Int’l Airport, take AREX (Airport Railroad Express) to Seoul Station
- Step 2 : At Gyeyang Station, transfer to Incheon Subway Line
- Step 3 : At Woninjae Station, transfer to Suin Line for Incheon Station
- Step 4 : Get off at Inha Univ. Station and take exit 5. Inha University will be on your left side.
Metro + Bus/Taxi
- Step 1 : Take the AREX (Incheon Airport Railroad Express) towards Seoul Station
- Step 2 : Get off at Gyeyang Station and transfer to the Incheon Subway Line
- Step 3 : Get off at Bupyeong Station and transfer to the Seoul Metro Line 1 and go to Juan Station
- Step 4 : Get off at Juan Station and exit Gate 2
- Step 5: Take a taxi or bus No. 511 to the campus
※ To get to the airport from Inha University, you can follow these steps in reverse order.
- Taxi Stop to Incheon (at the airport) No. 20
- Fare : approx. 50,000 won(approx. US $50)
- Once you clear customs, and exit the main terminal, go to taxi stop No. 20 where there are taxis that will go to Incheon. It will take less than 1 hour to get to Inha university.
Places to stay
Ramada Songdo Hotel
- 812 Dongchoon-Dong, Yeonsu-Gu. Incheon, Korea.
- Tel: 032-832-2000 Fax: 032-832-1325
- 3-2, 1-Ga Hang-Dong, Joong-Gu. Incheon, Korea.
- Tel: 032-452-8280 Fax: 032-762-5911
Grand Hyatt Incheon
- 2850 Woonseo-Dong, Jung-Gu. Incheon, Korea.
- Tel: 032-745-1234 Fax: 032-745-1010
- Free shuttle bus at gate 13B, 1st floor of the airport. Interval: 15min.
Sheraton Incheon Hotel
- 153 Convensia-Road, Yeonsu-Gu. Incheon, 21998 Korea.
- Tel: 032-835-1000 Fax: 032-835-1001