Nano Center for Fine Chemicals Fusion Technology
Purpose of the Center
- Nano instrumental support to related industries, particularly in the field of fine chemicals.
- Nano technology transfer from Inha and Seoul National University to industries on "nano material for Energy and Environment, nano devices for IT, and nano sensors for BT."
- Nano fusion technology development referring to NT-E2T, NT-IT, and NT-BT.
- International collaborative research and sharing nano equipment such as EXAFS, Solid-NMR, ESCA and FE-TEM, and establishment of a cooperative network via student exchanges.
- Technical services for nano technology development within partner industries (20 companies)
- Education of nano scientists and nano engineers in the field of nano chemistry.
- International cooperation research with Heyrovsky Institute, Twente University, Fudan University, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Waseda University, CSCMR India, and Osaka Prefecture University.
- Nano devices and system development based on Nano-materials such as nanoporous materials, nano-particles, nano fibers and nano-films.
- Operated by the support of the MOCIE (Ministry of Commerce, Industry, and Economy), Incheon City, Seoul City, INHA Univerity and Seoul National University.