Industrial Science and Technology Research Institute
The Industrial Science and Technology Research Institute was established in 1967 to contribute to domestic industrial development through the investigation of industry-related theories and engineering technology. To achieve the institute’s far-reaching aims, steps have been taken to maximize the effectiveness of its outstanding research environment and the exceptional faculty of the College of Engineering at Inha University. Through these efforts, the institute has achieved significant academic-industrial collaboration and rendered great services to the development of domestic industrial development.
- Conducting research projects consigned by government organizations and corporations
- Assisting with administrative works in seminars and conferences held by the College of Engineering
- Participation in and Co-hosting of jointly presented international conferences between the Colleges of Engineering
- Training professional research staff assigned by the Military Manpower Administration
- Supervising full-time researchers