INHA UWB-ITRC will contribute to early establishment of the Ubiquitous Information Society and to growth of the regional industries by 1) leading the world IT technology through development of ultra-wideband (UWB) wireless communication system; 2) advancing the nation's information and communication technology through industry-academia-research cooperation based on the development technology; and 3) enhancing the technology competitiveness of the related industries.
The objects of INHA UWB-ITRC are
- Research and development of core basic techniques and application system techniques in UWB wireless communication system, which can realize the maximum effects to the low-tier network, such as Multi-Piconet, WPAN, Ad-hoc network, in the Ubiquitous Network environment which is realizable by combination of various wireless network techniques
- Cultivation of high-level expert talents in the relational research fields.
- Facility introduction and support through industrial demand investigation
- Change achievement project for development of industrial high-tech
- Develop solutions for technological barriers by technology transfer and leadership
- New products, improving the quality of the goods and supporting incubator related to UWB
- Construction of technological and statistical information data-base
- Cooperation seminar between industry, university, research and retraining of technology professionals through a variety of lectures
- Training and recruitment of the professionals with knowledge of special technology through experience within the industrial field