Student Profile Rectification
If a student has found that the date of birth, name or identification number on the document submitted upon admission or transfer from another school was registered wrong, he/she can rectify it by filing the following documentary evidence.
- Name Rectification : A copy of family register abstract
- DOB Rectification : A copy of family register abstract
- ID No. Rectification : A copy of the resident registration
Fill out a petition of student profile rectification. (available at Academic Operations and Records Team)
- Attach related documentary evidence.
- Submit it to the Undergraduate Academic Operations and Records Team.