skip to contents
skip to menu

Inha University


Student Profile Rectification

If a student has found that the date of birth, name or identification number on the document submitted upon admission or transfer from another school was registered wrong, he/she can rectify it by filing the following documentary evidence.

Documentary Evidence

  • Name Rectification : A copy of family register abstract
  • DOB Rectification : A copy of family register abstract
  • ID No. Rectification : A copy of the resident registration


Fill out a petition of student profile rectification. (available at Academic Operations and Records Team)

  • Attach related documentary evidence.
  • Submit it to the Undergraduate Academic Operations and Records Team.

INHA UNIVERSITY, 100 Inha-ro, Michuhol-gu, Incheon 22212, KOREA Tel : +82-32-860-7114, Fax : +82-32-863-1333
Copyright 2016. INHA UNIVERSITY All Rights Reserved.