Certificate and Transcripts Issuance Information
Supervising Department : Academic Operations and Records Team (Student Center 3rd FL, 032-860-7047~8)
Certificate Transcripts Issuance Information
|Certificate in Korean||Certificate of Graduation / Certificate of Degree / Certificate of Completion / Provisory Certificate of Graduation / Provisory Certificate of Degree / Provisory Certificate of Completion / Certificate of Student / Certificate of Enrollment / School Transcript / Certificate of Removal from School Register / Certificate of Leave of Absence||500 KRW/copy|
|Certificate in English||Certificate of Graduation / Certificate of Degree / Certificate of Completion / Provisory Certificate of Graduation / Provisory Certificate of Degree / Provisory Certificate of Completion / Certificate of Student / Certificate of Enrollment / School Transcript / Certificate of Removal from School Register / Certificate of Leave of Absence||1000 KRW/copy|
- School transcripts (Korean · English) of undergraduate students admitted before 1984 and of graduate students admitted before 1989 will not be issued automatically.
- Certificates in English language are issued only to students whose alphabetized name is registered in the system.
- For students who were simultaneously enrolled in both a master’s program and a doctoral program at some point, certificates will only be issued by their student number.
- Certificates will not be issued to those who have failed to return library books, wireless LAN cards, or repay student loans. Inquiries about overdue library books: direct to the Information Management and Planning Team, Jungseok Memorial Library. (Tel : 032-860-9028)
Inquiries about student loans: direct to the Student Services Center. (Tel : 032-860-7074)
- During the add/drop period, students on a leave of absence who want to be issued a certificate of enrollment are required to provide a receipt of tuition payment.
- Provisory certificate of graduation will be issued from the first day of the student’s graduation semester.
- Provisory certificate of degree can be issued from the day results of thesis screenings are available.
Types of Certificates and Fee
On-line Issuance of Certificate
|How to||Log on to the On-line Issuance of Certificate System page ( http://certpia.inha.ac.kr ) and file request|
In addition to student certificates, certificates for faculty/ staff, part-time lecturers, and research staff can be printed off the system.
Only the certificate of school expenses payment, provisory certificate of teacher's license, certificate of completion of teacher certificate program, certificate of completion of double major in teacher certificate program, and certificate of completion of minor in teacher certificate program will be issued on-line
Civil Application: Filing in person
|Issuance Place||Academic Operations and Records Team, Student Center 3rd FL|
|Operating Hours||09:00 ~ 18:00/ Mon~Fri (17:00 during vacation)|
|How to||Issued by Resident Registration No. and Student No.|
Civil Application: Filing via Mail
|Fee||Issuance Fee + Postage|
- Domestic : Express mail
- 1 ~ 6 copies : 2,350 KRW
- 7 ~ 15 copies : 2,450 KRW
- 16 ~ 30 copies : 2,700 KRW
- International : EMS
|24,000 KRW||26,500 KRW||20,000 KRW||30,500 KRW||23,500 KRW|
|Germany||Hongkong||Singapore||Philippines · Taiwan
Thailand · Vietnam
|28,000 KRW||19,000 KRW||12,500 KRW||15,000 KRW||20,500 KRW|
|21,000 KRW||30,000 KRW||26,000 KRW||28,500 KRW|
·Central and South America
·South Pacific Ocean
Filing Request thru Civil-Application Anywhere (Civil Application by FAX)
|Issuance Place||Dong Offices across the country (City, Gun, Gu, Eup, Myun)|
|Operating Hours||09:00 ~ 17:00/ Mon~Fri|
|How to||Issuance Fee + Fax Fee|
Filing Request thru Post Office Window for Civil application
|Issuance Place||Any Post Office across the country|
|Operating Hours||09:00 ~ 17:00 / Mon~Fri|
|How to||Issuance Fee + Double Postage|
|Fee||Visit Post Office. → Request receipt of certificate via express registered mail. → Receive the form to the address given to the post office. (It takes about 7 days)|