International Student ID Card
As ISIC is an internationally recognized proof of student status, ISIC is a necessity for students who intend to go overseas for language training or traveling.
How to Apply
- Eligibility : Undergraduate and graduate students (Including students on leave of absence
- Where to Apply : Student Service Center (Student Center, 335A)
- To issue an ISIC, a certain amount of fee should be paid and the following receipt turned in to the Student Service Center.
Benefits for ISIC
- International Debit Card
- Discount on Foreign Exchange rate
- Discount on flight ticket
- World-wide transportation pass
- Reservation Service for Lodgings Worldwide
- Proof of overseas Student’s travel insurance
- Discount on entrance to cultural sites and attractions
* For more information on ISIC, please visit http://www.isic.co.kr