Inha University Health Center aims to provide primary medical services and preventive health care by attending to the various health needs of students, staff and faculty.
Student Hall (Building 7) 2nd Floor, Room No. 215
Hours of Operation
9am~6pm (vacation period: 9am~5pm)
- Primary health care
- First aid
- Counselling health problems
- Consultation and referral
- Health education and counseling
How to Access Medical Care(Healthcare Procedures)
- Registration: Provide your personal information and health conditions at the reception desk. No appointment is needed.
- Waiting: Stand by in waiting area.
- Medical examination: Once you are called, you will be taken to the doctor's office for a medical examination.
- Care services: medicine, first aid (wound dressing, applying splint, ointment apply etc).
- Referral services: Referral for services not available at the Health Center.
For more information
- TEL: 032) 860-8311~2
- e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- website: http://health.inha.ac.kr