skip to contents
skip to menu

Inha University

인쇄

History

1959. 12. 01.
  • The Department of Applied Physics renamed the Department of Nuclear Power Engineering
1959. 02. 09.
  • Establishment of the Graduate School in the Department of Shipbuilding Engineering
1958. 03. 14.
  • Establishment of the Graduate School within the 5 Departments of Metal, Mechanical, Mining, Electric, and Chemical Engineering
1958. 01. 25.
  • The Departments of Ordnance Engineering and Applied Physics(major of Nuclear power engineering), bring the total number of departments to 8
1956. 12. 24.
  • Inauguration of Mr. Seung-Man Choi as the second Dean
1954. 04. 24.
  • The opening of the Inha Institute of Technology
1954. 03. 31.
  • Inauguration of Mr. Won-Chul Lee as the first Dean
1954. 02. 05.
  • Approval of the foundation of the Inha Institute.

    Founding of the Inha Institute of Technology (The original 6 Departments of Metal, Mechanical, Mining, Electric, Shipbuilding and Chemical Engineering)
1952. 12.
  • The first President of Korea, Dr. Syng Man Rhee proposes the foundation of an educational institute in honor of a group of Koreans on the 50th anniversary of their emigration to Hawaii.
1952. 03. 05.
  • Organization of the association for the foundation of the Inha Institute of Technology
INHA UNIVERSITY, 100 Inharo, Nam-gu Incheon 22212, KOREA Tel : +82-32-860-7114, Fax : +82-32-863-1333
Copyright 2016. INHA UNIVERSITY All Rights Reserved.